Extreme Blog Makeover

I've decided to makeover the blog.  New name, new look, new "brand".  I hope y'all will like it.  The content will remain the same and I promise to write more often, I think now that we are living so far away it's a great way to keep everyone up-to-date on the inner workings of the Mate clan.   The goal is to have the new blog launched in the next six weeks.

We are in a pretty big state of flux right now, what with reuniting, moving across the country and adapting to a whole new culture.  (Yes, I know we are still in the same country, but anyone who has ever visited Alberta for any length of time knows its a whole new ball Canadian Football League game out here.  A game full of enormous pickup trucks, liquor stores and the friendliest, most talkative people you will ever meet.  Which is a big change for this tough, cynical, tired Windsor girl....so I know I will have plenty to write about.

Plus, the bug is ten months old now (how the hell did that happen???) and I need to get my pen moving.  Writing is my passion and unfortunately I haven't given it nearly enough attention.  This is what I love to do and I need to do it more often to keep my soul fulfilled and my mind quiet and happy.

Thanks for stopping by and reading.  I hope you will come again soon.  :)

 




0 comments:




Hello and Welcome!

Hi, I'm Sarah. Ex-marketing and advertising junkie turned pregger turned part-time working mom. I grew up in Windsor, ON, and when our family was hit as hard as it could have been by the automotive recession, my husband made a career change, which made him a cop, me a cop's wife, and moved us thousands of miles away to a town just outside of Edmonton, AB. These are our adventures as we make our way in our new land.


Pages




Content © 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow