Without the Bitter, the Sweet Ain't as Sweet


It hit me today.  Finally.  I need to forgive him.  We need to move on.  Those six months are gone, and we are all together again.  He sees her everyday.  Yes, he missed some things, but you didn't.  You were there for everything, and she knew it.  They have bonded, she understands that her Daddy is there for her. 

It's over.

I've been putting a lot of blame on how I feel lately on our new location, but I've always known, deep inside myself, that where we are isn't the problem.  The problem is the enormous brick of resentment that has been hanging from my shoulders since last February. 

And its time to let it go.

 




0 comments:




Hello and Welcome!

Hi, I'm Sarah. Ex-marketing and advertising junkie turned pregger turned part-time working mom. I grew up in Windsor, ON, and when our family was hit as hard as it could have been by the automotive recession, my husband made a career change, which made him a cop, me a cop's wife, and moved us thousands of miles away to a town just outside of Edmonton, AB. These are our adventures as we make our way in our new land.


Pages




Content © 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow